Meme ripped of captainesc
1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
Private stuff... :p
Also, performed at a concert, but that was on new year's eve so it barely qualifies. :)
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Never made some, and probably wouldn't keep them anyway.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
I don't think so...
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, my dad passed away.
5. What countries did you visit?
I think I may have gone to Italy, and therefore passed through Slovenia.
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
Determination and resolve
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
May 2, the day my father died.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Holding through the above.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not managing to keep the girl.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nothing major, a cold now and then and minor cuts.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Yet another guitar. Or possibly an external disk.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
the volunteers at Liburnicon.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Appalled, none really. Depressed, the above mentioned mystery girl.
14. Where did most of your money go?
I have no idea...
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Well, that new year's eve concert ranks pretty highly in that department.
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
None, most likely. Though there's a few that might remind me of certain moments.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier, all things considered.
ii. thinner or fatter? Probably fatter... I don't quite remember.
iii. richer or poorer? Richer in experience, poorer in finances.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Playing, relaxing, gaming, socialising.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Procrastinating, moping, worrying.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
At a family lunch.
22. Did you fall in love in 2010?
Indeed, and twice. Though, that first one had its roots in the previous year.
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
I don't think I've watched any. A few Formula 1 races, and that's about it.
Unless you count Mythbusters downloaded from the Internets.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Nah, it would take something very awful for me to hate someone.
26. What was the best book you read?
... I don't think I've read a single book this year... started a few, but got sidetracked along the way.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I dunno... Northern Kings?
28. What did you want and get?
I wanted a few more guitars, and bought them. I did get a few nice surprises for presents, but nothing I wanted.
29. What did you want and not get?
Oh boy, where do I start? :p
30. What was your favorite film of 2010?
I'm not sure I watched any 2010 vintage movies, though I'm certain I'll love Machete once I finally manage to get it.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
33, and I have no idea what I did.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
No. 9 not happening.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Immutable, considering I'm still wearing the same clothes I wore in 2009... and 2008... and... you get the picture. :p
34. What kept you sane?
The fact my insanity is always with me, a part of me.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Michelle Hunziker will remain my favoritest for an undetermined period.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Meh, I've seen it all coming a mile away.
37. Who did you miss?
My friends, both on- and off-line. And my dad.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I can't really say, I met quite a few cool people, and I'm not really sure which of those I met when.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
I rarely learn any life lessons. What I know I learned a long time ago.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Inside my heart is breaking
My makeup may be flaking
But my smile still stays on